Internal Quality Assurance Cell Click to SSR
2016-2017 to 2017-2018
|1||Dr. Apoorva P. Hiray (MLC)||Management Representative|
|2||Dr. Bapusaheb S. Jagdale||Principal & Chairperson|
|3||Dr. Mrunal A. Bhardwaj||Vice Principal & IQAC Coordinator|
|4||Dr. Tukaram R. Mahale||Member & Faculty In-charge|
|5||Shri. Darshan Pahade||Member & External Expert|
|6||Shri. Nilesh Salgaonkar||Member & Industrialist|
|7||Shri. Shitharaman B.||Member & Industrialist|
|8||Dr. Kailash H. Kapadnis||Member|
|9||Dr. Nandu B. Pawar||Member|
|10||Dr. Rajendra P. Bhamare||Member|
|11||Dr. Sanjay D. Khairnar||Member|
|12||Dr. Vinit H. Rakibe||Member|
|13||Dr. Santosh V. Pawar||Member & Sports Representative|
|14||Prof. Sambhaji P. Vyalij||Member & Librarian|
|15||Shri. Rajesh S. Shinde||Member & Administrative Staff|
|16||Shri. Ratnakar Wagh||Member & Alumni|
|17||Ms. Ruhi Iinamdar||Member & Student Representative|
|18||Ms. Lisa Joseph||Member & Student Representative|
- IQAC REPORT 2016-17 :(Click Here To Read)
- QAC REPORT 2014-15 :(Click Here To Read)
- QAC REPORT 2013-14 :(Click Here To Read)
- NAAC - AQAR REPORT 2013-14 :(Click Here To Read)
- NAAC - AQAR REPORT 2012-13 :(Click Here To Read)
- NAAC - AQAR REPORT 2011-12 :(Click Here To Read)
- NAAC - AQAR REPORT 2009-10 :(Click Here To Read)
- NAAC - AQAR REPORT 2008-09 :(Click Here To Read)
- NAAC - AQAR REPORT 2007-08 :(Click Here To Read)
- Developing, recording, monitoring quality measures in the institution.
- Developing & applying quality parameters for various academic and research activities.
- Dissemination of information on quality aspects.
- Organization of conferences, seminars, workshops for enhancing quality circles.
- Working as a nodal agency for quality maintenance and control.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance report or other such reports essential from time to time.
- Ensuring enhancement in the total operations of the institution.
- Providing assurance to all the stake holders of higher education viz Students, Parents, Staff, Funding Agencies & Society in general regarding an accountability of the institution.
Mechanisms & Procedure
- Monitoring timely, efficient performance in the area of academics Research administration on and finance.
- The relevance quality of academic and research activities.
- Optimum use & integration of modern teaching and learning methods.
- Up gradation & credibility of evaluation procedure.
- Equitable access and affordability of academic programs for various sections of the society.
- Allocation and maintenance of support structure and services properly.